1.    #1  
    If I have a computer near by with bluetooth and an active connection to the net and for various reasons (use your imagination) can't use the computer, but can use the 700p. Is there a way to get a net connection on the 700p through bluetooth to the laptop and onwards to the internet? Is it possible? How?
    THANKS!
    Don't you have a data plan with your treo already? You want to go online with your laptop or the treo?
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
  3.    #3  
    There is no reception where I need to connect. Otherwise I'd use the data plan. So is there any way to use bluetooth? I want to go online with the TREO, THROUGH the laptop, using bluetooth. I guess it's like reverse tethering.
    I seen that in here somewhere! do a search. ALso why the heck would you want to use your treo when you have a perfectly good laptop nearby?
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
  5.    #5  
    did some searches, can't find it, if you have a link, that would be gold.
    Can't use the laptop cause the voices tell me not to
    Search in the 650 forum, there is a long post from a while ago there. Same principles should apply to the 700.