1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I recently won the oh so gorgeous Black Tie Edition Treo 650 and wrote up a little review with a lot of pictures. You can check it out here if you're interested.

This is my first Treo and I know now that it will definitely not be my last. I've only had my Black Tie for a few days and already I can't remember life without it!

Thanks for looking.
    I'm more than happy with my 700p, but I'm happy for your free one! Way to go. Enjoy.
    Beautiful. *weeps*

Welcome to TC by the way! Congrats on your Treo.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, guys
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Well done Jenn. I had to find my PW as I'm a blogger.com user as well and I'll post my comments as well since I'm a Black Tie owner with you.
  6.    #6  
    Sounds good, badger. It will be great to have comments on my site from a fellow Black Tie parent
    Hi Jenn,
    I am getting impatient to get one into my hands.... unfortunately we don't have it available in India yet & I will have to be content with my 650.
  8.    #8  
    Have you tried eBay? I've seen some there for about $400 or so...
    come on .show some pics
  10.    #10  
    Some pics of what? The Black Tie? If so, they're all in the link provided in the first post of this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn
    Hi everyone,

I recently won the oh so gorgeous Black Tie Edition Treo 650 and wrote up a little review with a lot of pictures. You can check it out here if you're interested.

This is my first Treo and I know now that it will definitely not be my last. I've only had my Black Tie for a few days and already I can't remember life without it!

Thanks for looking.
    congrats! you are truly one of the lucky ones