Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    http://prussfamily.us/fs178.zip

Smart Highlight handles highlighting better in some contexts (e.g., launcher delete/beam/copy lists). I am particularly curious if it fixes the Treo highlighting problem in the launcher.

Smart Highlight only works if the highlighting is done using your current theme's highlight colors.

Make a backup before trying, as always with beta software.
    Wouldn't this get more eyes in the Software forum? Or is a 700-only issue?

Wish I had more ram for more fonts
    Is there a way to use more than one font at a time w/ different apps? For example:

FontA8pt w/Blazer
    FontB16pt w/Snapper

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Wouldn't this get more eyes in the Software forum? Or is a 700-only issue?

Wish I had more ram for more fonts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckPt.Charlie
    Is there a way to use more than one font at a time w/ different apps? For example:

FontA8pt w/Blazer
    FontB16pt w/Snapper
    sure, go to the app in the list, and just change the font in that list... thats what everyone does NOOB <3
    Thanks. I thought I'd tried that once before with no success. Will try again.

EDIT: Duh... didn't uncheck the use defaults.

Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    sure, go to the app in the list, and just change the font in that list... thats what everyone does NOOB <3
    For me, launcher is still unreadable... im using Calibri 13... ive delt with it and never even mentioned the launcher issue cause i assumed it was just me... the program is almost too good to even complani about, but, no changes into 1.78

EDIT: or is my version not updating, cause it still says 1.65 is the most recent change notes... hrm :/
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckPt.Charlie
    Thanks. I thought I'd tried that once before with no success. Will try again.
    make sure you have a default one set too... i think that may effect it... maybe :>
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    For me, launcher is still unreadable... im using Calibri 13... ive delt with it and never even mentioned the launcher issue cause i assumed it was just me... the program is almost too good to even complani about, but, no changes into 1.78

EDIT: or is my version not updating, cause it still says 1.65 is the most recent change notes... hrm :/
    Only major features get into the change notes.

COuld you send me a screenshot of the launcher (bmp or png--must be lossless) with FontSmoother set in Utopia 16, with one item selected, and with Original [edited] color theme selected in preferences?
    Last edited by pruss; 08/17/2006 at 07:30 AM.
    I had fontsmoother installed sometime ago and stopped using it for awhile. I installed this version and went to set it up and got this; "thank you for regestering" but after I set it up I noticed in the title bar it said expired and the none of my fonts changed. Can you tell me all the files associated with FontSmoother so I can delete them and try a clean install.

Thank you
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Quote Originally Posted by pruss
    Only major features get into the change notes.

COuld you send me a screenshot of the launcher (bmp or png--must be lossless) with FontSmoother set in Utopia 16, with one item selected, and with Original [edited] color theme selected in preferences?
    yeah, ill have to get SS and do it a little later today, but ill get to it soon
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    If anybody needs a screenshot utility, my ScreenShotDA is free at palmgear.com. Needs a DA launcher.
    Snap is free and works well too (no DA needed)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."