1.    #1  
    Every now and then the LED on my Verizon 700p goes red for a few seconds. It's only every now and then, sometimes I never see it during the day, sometimes I see it a few times.

I don't have any special apps installed (like Butler). I do have Versamail and it does automatically check for me, but I've seen Versamail get and indicate new mail with the LED never going red so I don't think that is it.

I know it's not low battery since it has happened with a nearly full charge. I've searched the user manual and here and not an explanation for this. I suspect it might be a low signal and the phone trying to reacquire it. But it's never a blinking red, on a very steady red. I've never seen this behavior on my GSM Treo 650. Does anyone know what this is?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Mine does that when it loses the signal. After it reacquires the signal it goes back to flashing green.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Your phone may have dropped back to 1xRTT for a brief moment and the LED came on orange/red with data actively being transferred. Once EV-DO connection is re-acquired and/or when there is no more active data, the blinking green LED resumes.
    Last edited by webedc; 08/16/2006 at 02:45 PM.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607