Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    (ripped from FW)

Thought you all might like to see this. OEM battery under ten bucks.

http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/...id/0/SFV/30833
    Do you know if this is 1800mAh or not? http://store.treocentral.com/content...ories/8-37.htm
    Wow cheap. I'm with KRam on wanting to know the specs.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Do you know if this is 1800mAh or not? http://store.treocentral.com/content...ories/8-37.htm
    No, I sure don't. Hope my post doesn't interfere with the treocentral store. I didn't think of that before I posted....if so, delete it!

Credit goes to cybertrance from FW. Pretty hot, I say!
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    (ripped from FW)

Thought you all might like to see this. OEM battery under ten bucks.

Great find...thank you
    Maybe TC should compete?...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Ok. What's the catch? There is no free lunch, the last I heard ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    No, I sure don't. Hope my post doesn't interfere with the treocentral store. I didn't think of that before I posted....if so, delete it!
    There's no problem I know of. I personally try to buy accessories from the TC Store to support the forums, but I have bought things elsewhere as well (25% of my purchases, I figure).

I just posted the link to the TC store to show there are more than one type of OEM battery (couldn't think of another place).
    Threads merged.
    I was 22 minutes late posting the deal...grr! :P
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Ok. What's the catch? There is no free lunch, the last I heard ....
    Maybe a Refurb=New
    The company is called: Better Than OEM, makes you wonder...

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I wouldn't mess with any refurbished batteries. What with the exploding Li-ion batteries and what not.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I wouldn't mess with any refurbished batteries. What with the exploding Li-ion batteries and what not.
    Agreed!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I agree. I only buy new unless it is something that I can't find anyware else.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    The question confuses me. I looked at this treocentral link and I believe both Palm manufactured batteries are 1800mAh, but the cheaper one that Treocentral lists as A-Stock came from Treo Returns. Refurb I suppose.

There is a second battery on this other companies site that lists a battery as being for the 650/700W that is $16.95 shipped and listed as 1800mAh. Should also work in the 700p I would think.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    The question confuses me. I looked at this treocentral link and I believe both Palm manufactured batteries are 1800mAh, but the cheaper one that Treocentral lists as A-Stock came from Treo Returns. Refurb I suppose.

There is a second battery on this other companies site that lists a battery as being for the 650/700W that is $16.95 shipped and listed as 1800mAh. Should also work in the 700p I would think.
    Yes, they should ALL be the same battery. Maybe they are REFURB'S , for that price.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Even if it is a reberb, you could always use it as a backup if you know you are going to be out running around all day on the phone or even traveling etc. Just my $0.02
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C

and to make things more confusing there is a 3rd one on the Better than OEM wesite for another BRAND NEW PALMONE TREO 700W 650 BATTERY OEM 1800mAh @@@ for only $9.95
    I just ordered two, the cheap ones. 9.90 shipping.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    got mine last week, did not look refurbished/used to me and works ok?

Also the price went up to $7.98 + shipping so it was a deal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast