1.    #1  
    I have two mp3 clips, I don't remember if they were there when I first got my 700p, but I notice them now on my pTunes.

They are very short 30 second clips. One is "Getting started.mp3" and the other is "original.mp3". I can not delete them off my phone! I tried with pTunes, no good, I tried fileZ, no good. I can't even change the attribute on them.

Does any one know which app these songs belong to? These files are pissing me off. Hack I don't care about the space I just what them no show up on my pTunes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    they are in rom (OS) as samples for the rom ptunes...

I know...seems pretty dumb but that's what it is.
  3.    #3  
    OK how do I hide it from pTunes?

And is the creator pTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    OK how do I hide it from pTunes?

And is the creator pTunes?
    The creator is ptunes but as far as I know there is no way to hide these. They keep popping up even when you specify a different folder for your music files. My experience is that, without a ROM tool, they are there to stay along with many useless language files. I think this issue was addressed in one of the ptunes forums but cannot remember the url

Regards,

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ
    They keep popping up even when you specify a different folder for your music files.
    They haven't shown up for me when I am specific in my selection.

Either use playlists and edit the songs out, or make sure that the SD card is selected on the top right when you are choosing your music. They won't show up unless they are on your card too.
    The bad part is They SUCK & can't DELETE them
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter