1.    #1  
    something weird happen yesterday . I emailed a picture of my daughter to my phone yesterday morning. cause as we all know we get that pad lock when we recieve it through picture mail and can't do anything with it.

Then later on that day i was out and about taking pictures with the treo. that night i went to look at the pictures and everything seemed fine until i hit the thumbnail of the picture . The thumbnail showed my daughters picture but once i tapped it it showed the picture of what i took later that day.

i have 5 pictures of my daughter the same one from eairler that day and each one when you make it bigger show something diffrent
    help i did a hot sync and a hit the reset button and still no luck

also my hot sync log keeps saying calander not sync
    other than this i have had no reset or anything
    I need some help or some answers
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 08/17/2006 at 07:27 AM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I am having the same issue except its just one picture and it is the picture right next to it. In thumbnail view they are both the same but when you glick the first one it is the picture that was originally in that spot.
  3.    #3  
    yep same here are you using sprint? this may be a new bug we found
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card