1.    #1  
    3 days, a dozen *2 talk (I always hit the center button--still haven't quite figured out why Palm took away a button and added that stupid green one on the left of the 5-way) and confirmation from the automated system that my phone requires a PRL update. Confirmation update is complete. PRL not updated. Until now. I wonder if it was Shadowmite's overlay, bwaahahaha! Man, does Sprint suck.
    ditto. tried all night yesterday..no go. Updated success today. The way to tell is the prompt in the middle of the screen. That didn't pop up yesterday.
  3.    #3  
    I even had tried from a hard-reset, just to see before and no go. This time I tried twice in a row. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not, but I got the pop-up, like you had mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    ditto. tried all night yesterday..no go. Updated success today. The way to tell is the prompt in the middle of the screen. That didn't pop up yesterday.
    I got mine to stick as well last night, after trying for a very long time. I went from 20222 to 20223.
    I've tried no less then 50 times and still can't get it to take.
    I wonder if theyre doing a massive amount of update. Specially to areas where its really needed.
    Eight tries for me did the trick. Go Figure.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover