Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Maybe some guys here also have same need.......how did you overcome this? My GF sometimes is sensitive.......
    There's a new program out, designed specifically for you.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=spouse
    Perfect name for that software!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Still vaporware, I'm afraid.

The topic has been discussed a few times on the board and I'm too lazy to search. The general train of thought has been to offer a mish-mash of solutions like the thread noted above, to get a second phone, or to keep your legs crossed.
  5.    #5  
    HI, deer, many thanks! I have went through that threads, but still can not find the SpouseCleanser 1.0??? where is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq
    HI, deer, many thanks! I have went through that threads, but still can not find the SpouseCleanser 1.0??? where is it?
    I still don't know if the original poster for SpouseCleanser 1.0 was serious or not. For sure no such software exists. The solutions offered in the thread are what you should look at.
    And here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...girlfriend+sms

I used the search phrase "girlfriend + sms" but I'll bet if you just try "girlfriend" or "wife" you'll turn up a few other threads.

Software can't solve your problem, treopq. Even the Almighty Treo isn't up to the task.
  8.    #9  
    Deer, you think this is ONLY my "problem"?? Can you see now nearly every guy (or even gurl) has such dilemma? Please don't tell me you have NOTHING to hide from your gf or wife or...?? (If I have a survey in treocentral, over 95% of guys here will favor such software....$100 bet!)

Whatever, many thanks, I will also try "boyfriend + sms"....
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq
    Deer, you think this is ONLY my "problem"?? Can you see now nearly every guy (or even gurl) has such dilemma? Please don't tell me you have NOTHING to hide from your gf or wife or...?? (If I have a survey in treocentral, over 95% of guys here will favor such software....$100 bet!)

Whatever, many thanks, I will also try "boyfriend + sms"....

Good luck. Write the software and you'll make a lot of money, then!
    What is a GF? If you want to hide something just delete it! So that unaware people could not occasionally see my messages and contacts I use bluekey+phone to run messaging, bluekey+calendar for contacts. And hide them in launcher with Obfuscate, and set "hidden" attribute for Obfuscate so that it was not seen in launcher. You may also consider AppLock for locking some applications like contacts and messaging.
    Why don't you just delete them?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView

Sometimes, message just popped up so quickly or phone called in, my GF got it before I....
    Sounds like the issue is one of trust. That's something that no piece of software can fix.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    I can say 100% that I have nothing to hind from my wife. If you can't bother to be honest and faithful to her why are you there? If it's b/c she's good in bed then call it what it is, she's just your 'Fu(k!ng buddy' Maybe she's the one with the job and doesn't have time to be a player. Do you use her money to pay for your other GF? That's smooth man, isn't that what got John Wayne Bobbit in a bit of a pinch.
    The only things on my phone that are locked are our checkbook and SplashID things, and my wife knows both those passwords but you and my kids don't. No telling what my 8 yearold would do with my checkbook info and Ebay.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView
    How about, don't leave your phone laying around where she can see it?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    How come peeps just cant answer the question without giving a speech on morals?
    <Deleted because it was a coffee fueled rant that was unfair to the OP.>
    Last edited by Tastypeppers; 08/15/2006 at 01:22 PM.
  18.    #19  
    OK, I admit sometimes my ex-gf contacts me via message or phone (but no more!). I explained this to my GF but she just can't understand!

How can I just cut off the old friendship??? Suppose you were in my shoes, you would have come here for such software also~~~
    If there is nothing going on with your ex and your current gf can't handle it, then that is her problem...not yours. You are not responsible for any emotional baggage she may have. It's only your problem if you have been caught being dishonest with her, which would give her a reason to be suspicious. If not, then tell her she has to deal with it. It's not your job to rearrange your life to deal with her insecurities.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast