1.    #1  
    I have trouble sending files via bluetooth on my Treo 650 (Verizon). I can receive files without any problems but when I try to use FileZ to send a file , I get the following error message after I select a trusted device:

"Error: exg : Mem Error in Item::sendVFSFile() b"

P.S. I get this error when I try to send files to different cell phones under different providers.
    And what file are you attempting to send? Ben
  3.    #3  
    MP3, pics, any random Palm OS file - none work.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ Are you running the latest version of Filez?

Recently, at a convention I was at, I was able to send/recieve files using Bluetooth and Filez with other people that had a Treo (some on different networks).
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I am using the latest vesrion - 6.8.3.
    If I remember right, Verizon cripples Bluetooth so it only works with headsets.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ i was able recently to transfer files between my Cingular-branded GSM T650 and my friend's Verizon-branded CDMA T650, so I don't think the Bluetooth is crippled on Verizon T650's.
  8.    #8  
    The Verizon phone was on the receiving end, right? As I said I can receive files on my Verizon Treo without any problems, it's sending that gives me trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by javapro View Post
    The Verizon phone was on the receiving end, right? As I said I can receive files on my Verizon Treo without any problems, it's sending that gives me trouble.
    So wat sw were you using tat enable your file sending via bluetooth....Coz...am looking for such a sw....am using Treo650 ....am in Singapore.....
    I had this problem some time ago (PalmOne GSM). When I was trying to send ANY file ANYWHERE with Resco Explorer thru IR or Bluetooth I seen this message. I just think some app rotten something, because I was experiencing with new tools, Obfuscate for example and some others. I cound not manage how to solve the problem, performed a hard reset, restored from backup and it was ok then.