1.    #1  
    I am trying to get Push based email set up with all of my accounts. Unfortuantely, I have way too many email accounts that I need to check. Here they are:

1. hotmail
    2. gmail
    3. pop isp account
    4. 2 imap accounts
    5. one corporate exchange account

Ideally I would like to have a system set up that would allow me to download all of this mail into outlook and to have all of it pushed to my treo. If possible I would also really like to find a way to check all of these account from the web via a single interface.

The most obvious solution is to just forward everything to one of the imap accounts or the exchange account and push the email that way, but then the reply address is wrong everytime I send an email.

I have also looked at using something like Microsft Outlook Online Live. However, I don't know if this service supports Push. I am really looking for advice here, any suggestions welcome.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Chatter allows you to have multiple mailboxes. You can optionally set your Chatter in Summary View so that you have a consolidated list of emails sorted by date/time.

As an option you can forward everything to one single IMAP account. Chatter has the "Smart Profile Selection" option (under Preferences->Composition) which automatically selects the matching SMTP profile when you reply an email. Of course, you can manually select the desired SMTP profile as well. By doing so, you will not reply email with the 'wrong' reply address. (I use it all the time and it's great!)

BTW, you should note that "Push" emails can be accomplished for IMAP (and Exchange) mailboxes only. POP mailboxes have to be 'pulled' (i.e. QSync in Chatter terms, or Quick Sync) which can be scheduled in a timed interval (e.g. every 15 mins).

Also, I'm not sure if Chatter works with Hotmail. Does Hotmail support IMAP or POP?

Good luck!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  3.    #3  
    So will chatter support Push from multiple IMAP boxes simultaneously?

If so, that would be great and I think that I could et everything set up the way I want. (I have actually purchased chatter yet, so sorry if my questions seem uneducated.)
    Yes, up to 7 at the same time. BUT at a cost in battery life.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    After thinking about it a little more, I have decided that I really need some form of web based email aggregator.

Ideally all of my mail would go to a host (fastmail maybe?) that would then push everything to the treo. This would be the best thing for battery life because I would only have one push going on at any given time. Then I would sync outlook with the web based host so that my email should be in sync regardless of which device I access it from.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for what webmail service I should use?
    I need a service that supports IMAP and POP3 fetching, has an outlook connector, and ideally that supports PIM sync with outlook.

I have heard about fastmail, mailsnare, fusemail, outlook live, etc but I am wondering what the best soultion is for total PIM/email integration. I am currently leaning towards outlook live mainly because I think it would have the best exchange integration.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Why not take the 6-month free trial of emailtreo offerred thru Chatter? I haven't used it but hey, it's free (for 6 months).

Another 'free' IMAP provider is AIM. I have two accounts with AIM and they are set as offline mailboxes in Chatter. I know some posters use AIM as well.

I am a paid subscriber of fastmail.fm. I recommend it - though it did have a few hiccups. I love their highly customizable filter rules which help me filter out some non-urgent work emails that amount to hundreds a day.

As of now Chatter does not offer PIM sync (such as calendars, etc).
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607