1.    #1  
    I just found out that there are better versions of Blazer and Versamail. Why are they not included, or at least free to download from Palm's website??? Does anyone have any experience with Blazer 4 for example? Is it really much faster than the one that comes with the Treo 650's??? Thanks everyone...
    I've been using Blazer 4.something on my Treo 650 for awhile now. It's much faster at loading pages because of the ability to disable CSS.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I've been using Blazer 4.something on my Treo 650 for awhile now. It's much faster at loading pages because of the ability to disable CSS.
    Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but what's CSS? I just looked and I have v4.3.2. Does that mean I have Blazer 4? Where would I disable CSS? Or is that yet something else??? Thanks so much...
    CSS=Cascading Style Sheets

See the lightening rod next to the refresh button? Click and select "Fast Mode". By default it is setup to disable CSS AND images. You can change it to disable only CSS in Preferences.

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Cool, I'll try that. I just looked. I have v4.3.2. I see on Palm's website that they're trying to sell Blazer 4. Who are they trying to sell it to if it comes with the Treo 650 anyway?

So do I have it or is that something else? They cite numerous enhancements. Arghh...