1.    #1  
    I recently switched from a blackberry for email to a Treo, and I'm a bit disappointed with the default mail program that comes with Verizon's 650 treo. A friend uses Goodlink and it appeared to have much better email functionality and options.

What are some programs and/or email software I should consider for my Treo?

THANKS!
    There are! The mighty two are ChatterEmail (if you need true push mail) and SnapperMail. I have licenses for both and use ChatterEmail. There are bunches of discussions on this topic. Ben
    Does anyone have testimonials for Agendus Mail? I really need to replace VersaMail. I do not need much in an email program, pop3 and attachment support being the biggest.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ice
    Does anyone have testimonials for Agendus Mail? I really need to replace VersaMail. I do not need much in an email program, pop3 and attachment support being the biggest.
    I liked the interface, but found the process for adding and receiving attachments tedious. I also didn't like the separate Inbox for each account (I have 5).

Most users find either Snappermail or Chatteremail the best. I just switched to Chatter for the SMS refresh feature (fake push email), but was an avid Snappermail user for several years.

It may be tedious, but try the demo versions. I know that I am very picky about my email programs. Trying them out is the only way of knowing which one is best for you.

And again, there have been several threads regarding this subject. "Search" is your friend.

-B