Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    What exactly were people looking for in overlay patches? It appears to me to be the exact same 4 bytes of flags as the 650... Heck, even has the same 4 jpg's embedded in it...

Let me know what is being looked for again...

----
    Edit: The meat of this thread can be found here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=58
    Last edited by shadowmite; 08/15/2006 at 07:49 AM.
    for some reason, the 650 patches crash the phone when you try to open the "phone preferences". any suggestions? i have faith in you, shadow :-)

"Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." ---Lazarus Lang

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." --Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by sh9854
    for some reason, the 650 patches crash the phone when you try to open the "phone preferences". any suggestions? i have faith in you, shadow :-)
    Yes...that seems to be the oly problem.
    I second that. Everybody that has a Treo 700p and has installed the overlays patches have complained about the Treo reseting when going to the phone prefrences menu.

May the force be with you Shadowmite. !!

Al
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    whatever you have to do to bring call duration back to my call log....thanks so much
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde
    Quote Originally Posted by sh9854
    ^ That seems to be the only problem with it.
    Please kill the call duration dialogue. Please!
    I like the call duration.

Al
    i like it too,...
    The call duration in the log is great but call duration popup after the call is annoying IMO.
    some of us are still looking for a way to get rid of the call duration popup without the other overlay features.
  12.    #12  
    Looking into it now, definitely just got it to crash phone prefs with the flags set to 0F... I'll try a few things...
  13.    #13  
    Ok, this one won't crash when opening phone prefs... Still have a good bit of work to ID which bits are that weird little evdo icon, and the end of call duration bit... But this should get you all going...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    kkhanmd likes this.
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Ok, this one won't crash when opening phone prefs... Still have a good bit of work to ID which bits are that weird little evdo icon, and the end of call duration bit... But this should get you all going...
    Awesome. Quick work too.
    I just tried it and I don't know if this is normal but a little green 1x icon keeps blinking on the Phone app. Isn't it supposed to be steady? I don't know.

Al
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Looks like we lost 'Add Contact Feature' in the call log. You can still access it via menu.
    Ohhhh man Dynomite!!!! ooops i mean Shadowmite. thank god you finally decided to get a 700p there are so many things to fix in this damn thing.
  18.    #18  
    It's up on my site as well... Might as well update the old page
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    EV(verizon)/Arrows(Sprint) are on even when phone is disconnected from network. Plus EV is overlayed on the arrows for sprint. I have a Sprint 700P.
  20.    #20  
    I'm not certain about that data indicator flashing... does that on mine in evdo instead of the 1x... I think it's one of the bits I turned on... Gotta ID which.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast