Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Did this effect anyone EVDO Speed. Mine is horrible after this overlay.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    shadow,

Does the below statement apply to test7 as well. And what exactly do you mean "you lose the totals in the menu" I never remember seeing that before this overlay. Thanks

One last update... This one adds back the message option in the call log... But you lose the totals in the menu to do that... Controlled by the same bit, can't have both.
    I'm having the Bluetooth issues as well - can't connect to anything, Treo can't be seen, either. Removed overlay (test 6) and all is well again.

Javier
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Overlay 7 - bluetooth works fine for me...
    I installed the one with the popup... never really bothered me. But my EVDO icon on the phone screen has changed from the arrows to a green EV. Not a big deal, but I thought nothing was changed except for enabling all the options?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Come on Shadowmite.. please let us know if it is possible to make the EV indicator Blue.

Thanks,

Al
    All is wonderful
    would love to know how you got CallFilter to work--I get a continual "SysLibLoad" error. And by the time the developer gets round to updating the program, I figure the Treo 900Linux will have been released.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky76 View Post
    I'm trying to delete the test7 file using zlauncher and I can't find it. I installed it by synching it to my card then copying it over to RAM. It worked in terms of making that call duration popup go away (a wonderful experience) but Callfilter stopped working.

I had problems with Callfilter on my 700p but isolated it to the LED Control in Butler. It was finally working and I really need it, but this overlay seems to conflict with it. I don't understand why I can't find the test7 file. Any ideas??

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckPt.Charlie View Post
    would love to know how you got CallFilter to work--I get a continual "SysLibLoad" error. And by the time the developer gets round to updating the program, I figure the Treo 900Linux will have been released.
    I only got this error when I tried to use "picture caller ID" under ringer screen. Try using a diff option in profiles and default.
    Damn... did the trick! I think I tried EVERYTHING but that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShrink View Post
    I only got this error when I tried to use "picture caller ID" under ringer screen. Try using a diff option in profiles and default.
    Also, I've found that you have to start the Callfilter program every time you do a hotsync. I've tried using the "aftersync" program to do that automatically, but it doesn't always work. That's unrelated to the overlay, of course - just an FYI.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite View Post
    BTW, it's worth pointing out these are for the SPRINT 700p... If someone will email me the verizon phone overlay I'll do the same to it... Or you can yourself:

Flags: 17 09 01 1D
    Is there a Verizon version of this available?
    Quote Originally Posted by mike3000 View Post
    shadow,

Does the below statement apply to test7 as well. And what exactly do you mean "you lose the totals in the menu" I never remember seeing that before this overlay. Thanks

One last update... This one adds back the message option in the call log... But you lose the totals in the menu to do that... Controlled by the same bit, can't have both.
    mike - when you are in Call Log, pull down the menu and you will see "Totals" which gives you total call minutes and total data bytes usage. However, my total minutes is typically way off.
    This discussion of overlay patches to change the functionality of the phone stimulates this question: can an overlay patch add the ability to handle commas, p's and x's in a contact string, to add pauses? I use TakePhone to do that but all I really want is a pause. Also, some programs, notably Voice Dial (from Voice Signal) uses only the native dialer.

If the phone program can be patched to handle pauses, or calls to the program can somehow be intercepted and diverted to TkPh, that would make me deliriously happy.

The decision by Palm to handles pauses only from Favorites totally baffles me. My cheezy Hayes knockoff 2400 baud modem did that just fine. Why can't a state-of-the-art smartphone figure out how?

Thanks in advance for replies.
    Here is another suggestion that I believe many people would like to see: the ability to stop the phone app from turning off the screen after you end a phone call. That is such a bizarre thing to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    mike - when you are in Call Log, pull down the menu and you will see "Totals" which gives you total call minutes and total data bytes usage. However, my total minutes is typically way off.
    I can't find anything like this in my stock call log.
    Great work Shadowmite.. Was missing the call duration I used to have on my Kyocera 7135. And now the annoying call duration popup is gone. Perfecto.
    Now how do we get "Sprint" out of the upper left hand corner
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Nacho,

Would you be kind enough to send me a copy of that screen overlay you have as your Avatar??? that is one sharp overlay... thanks.. Great artwork!!
    fraide@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayy View Post
    Nacho,

Would you be kind enough to send me a copy of that screen overlay you have as your Avatar??? that is one sharp overlay... thanks.. Great artwork!!
    fraide@hotmail.com
    On their way.

Attaching wallpapers here, 3 total. Can modify if anyone has a special request.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 09/25/2006 at 05:56 PM.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast