Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #21  
    think I got it
  2.    #22  
    The first flag byte is 1E to begin with, that's 00011110. That last bit caused the flashing data crap... Try this one instead...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    it works for me
    Ok, so now it doesn't display 1x at all. Is there a way to keep the data indicator 1x or EVDO without making it flash. You know? Just a steady indicator?

Thanks,

Al
    Does this overlay get rid of the pop-up call duration box at the end of calls? It's fine if it's in the log, but the box after every call is annoying to say the least.
  6.    #26  
    actually, when I turn all the other options off, it does work and stay steady... Some bit must conflict with it... I'll try to ID it...
    With test3, there are only two options at the bottom of the call log page, details and cancel as opposed to details, cancel and message (when on a mobile number).
    hey Shadowmite, i installed it everything works good but something is gone, before when you were in the call log and you highlighted a mobile phone it gave you the option to Message(send SMS) that option is gone now with the overlay. not a big deal but used to come in handy here and there
  9.    #29  
    yep, got it, I'll post a version that supports the stock evdo/1x symbols in a second... It'll attach to this post.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    With test3, there are only two options at the bottom of the call log page, details and cancel as opposed to details, cancel and message (when on a mobile number).
    Correct, but you can still access those features via the menu button.
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    yep, got it, I'll post a version that supports the stock evdo/1x symbols in a second... It'll attach to this post.
    #3 was good for Sprint's indicators, but 4 seems to be always on. Also, message and add contact feature buttons are missing from call log.
    with test3 i was getting the up/down arrows for the ev on my sprint 700p..
    It works just fine for me.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock
    with test3 i was getting the up/down arrows for the ev on my sprint 700p..
    It works just fine for me.
    Is the EVDo box always there?

edit: Seems to be. I deleted patch then reset, the box seems to still be there.
    Excellent work Shadowmite..!! This version really Rocks..!!

Al
  15.    #35  
    One last update... This one adds back the message option in the call log... But you lose the totals in the menu to do that... Controlled by the same bit, can't have both.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Is the EVDo box always there?

edit: Seems to be. I deleted patch then reset, the box seems to still be there.

i was wondering the same thing it seems to always be on , even on places i know i dont get evdo for sure, well i resorted to test3 that seems to show the indicators the right way
    I don't have EVDO where I am right now, but I'm guessing that when there is EVDO we will see an "EV" or "EVDO" icon, right? I like that better than the arrows going up down.

Thanks,

Al
    I see the green 1X icon and I think it is Excellent, I know I don't have EVDO, but I'm guessing it will say EV in blue when I get the EVDO signal.

Al
    Last edited by TreoRock; 08/14/2006 at 02:24 PM.
  19.    #39  
    I believe it works the same way as on the 6700, it always shows the EV or 1x icon... Telling you what service the area you are in has... Then the arrows appear at your signal strentgh to show you if you are connected or not...
    I love your work shadowmite. It's a pleasure to have you back with us.

Thanks,

Al
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast