1.    #1  
    I have paired my 650 with Acura MDX and it is working perfectly. I am also trying to play mp3's on the 650 through the car stereo using softick audio gateway and a bluetooth receiver connected to car's AUX (since MDX doesnt support A2DP).

However I am not able to maintain the bluetooth pairing between both the car's phone bluetooth and the softick audio gateway simultaneously. If i have SAG streaming music, then car's bluetooth fails, and vice versa.

Has anyone tried this and gotten it to work ?
    I have been able to use the bluetooth on my Cingular Treo 650 (unlocked and on T-Mobile, running frimware 1.51) to make and receive calls in my 06 TL. I have Softick Audio Gateway v.1.06.657 on my Treo and have not been able to connect it to the HandsFreeLink. I would be very grateful if you could list the specific steps you use to make SAG work with the TL.
    I believe K'ary has a separate BT receiver plugged into the AUX input. For my 2 cents, if you're going to have to plug something in, a wired cassette or aux. adapter works perfectly and (obviously) doesn't interfere with the phone connection.

I have an '06 TL and a 650 and SAG crashed the phone while in the car (I didn't even try to pair them). The TL will not connect with SAG (no A2DP profile in the Acura). You would need a BT receiver compatible with SAG, which then would be plugged into an input in the Acura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree Nigne View Post
    I believe K'ary has a separate BT receiver plugged into the AUX input. For my 2 cents, if you're going to have to plug something in, a wired cassette or aux. adapter works perfectly and (obviously) doesn't interfere with the phone connection.

I have an '06 TL and a 650 and SAG crashed the phone while in the car (I didn't even try to pair them). The TL will not connect with SAG (no A2DP profile in the Acura). You would need a BT receiver compatible with SAG, which then would be plugged into an input in the Acura.
    Do you know of any such "plug ins"? Ive been looking and I cant find anything with A2DP for a car. Any help would be appreciated.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I agree that adding a dongle to the Acura defeats the whole integrated solution thing....The real solution would be for SAG to patch the current or release a new version to permit P-Tunes or other software to stream mono to car audio systems....they would sell a ton of software in my opinion.

A2DP is a great idea if you want to listen to tunes on a wireless headset, but how many of us are already all loaded with MP3 content and wishing we could stream it when in our cars with built in bluetooth or to the whole host of portable GPS devices that are bluetooth capable.

Are you listening over there at SAG?