1.    #1  
    I've tried a search but couldn't find the answer to my question.

Is it possible to download realplayer to my 700P and stream NFL broadcasts?

thanks-

matt
    Not sure about the realplayer thing, but try going to the following URL from you handset (www.thestreamcenter.com) and you can stream any radio station. Find out which station is the flagship radio station locally that broadcasts the games, look them up, an voila!!

In Dallas, the radio station is KTCK (The Ticket) 1310AM.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bush.mt
    I've tried a search but couldn't find the answer to my question.

Is it possible to download realplayer to my 700P and stream NFL broadcasts?

thanks-

matt
    There is currently no product made by Real for the Palm platform that allows streaming audio. The RealPlayer for Palm on their website will only play audio from memory or an SD Card.
    It is more important to affix the blame, than it is to fix the problem
    You might also try the Palm bookmark on your phone and go the Radio-Locator link and see if your local sport station is listed.
    Unfortunately, some of the flagship stations do NOT broadcast games (at least in the case of MLB and the NYY).
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Would a codec like RealAlternative (http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm), help in getting this ball to roll?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Actually, I believe the current agreement with the NFL prohibits ANY station from streaming games on the internet. You can listen locally on your radio or subscribe to Sirius and listen to any game. I guess the NFL felt they weren't making enough money.