1.    #1  
    I know changing battery is equal to "soft reset". Is it harmful to 650 itself if that happens once per day? Do you think it is best to keep charging 650 directly without changing another battery? (And only use the backup one when it is necessary like on the road?)

What is your opinion? Thanks!
    Personally I wouldn't swap batteries unless I needed to. Just use the charger, and keep the other battery topped off every so often. That is, assuming the charger can charge the bare battery. Otherwise you might want to swap at least once a week. Lithium Ion's don't like going too dead.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, man. yes, I have another charger can charge battery only. So as you suggested, I will only charge my 650 directly without swapping batteries.

But maybe I need charge my backup battery once a week to keep it full??
    I do it all the time. I use the battery almost until the point it tells me to charge it, then I put in a fresh battery. I charge the empty ones in the Palm cradle. When I travel I always have a charged battery with me. I travel with the cradle so I can charge the batteries at night when I need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq
    Thanks, man. yes, I have another charger can charge battery only. So as you suggested, I will only charge my 650 directly without swapping batteries.

Yes, that's my suggestion. I need to get a new battery myself, but I think I'll likely retire the old one. I'm down to about 40% at the end of the day, I think it's dropped 15-20% since it was new. Figure one of the sedio extended batteries should last me a while.
    I wonder about this myself sometimes. I understand that LiIon batteries don't do as well when stored "full", but in my experience, good ones seem to hold a good percentage of their charge (unconnected to devices) for a long time.

Once a month might be better than weekly.
  7.    #7  
    So, u just charge 650 directly unless u can not find any electricity like on the road?
    need a lot of luck