Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Just to verify, I will not be able to use this or any Bluetooth headset to listen to audio from Pocket Tunes, games, or other non-phone call Treo audio, correct?
    amazon.com feedback from users of the 655 was poor. i would like to find out more information about the fixes for the ultralight and what you all think is the best bluetooth headset now. thanks.

i'm also looking to get a case for my 700p but want to make sure that it will fit in the gsm navigator car cradle with the case on. any recommendations? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by treo700? View Post
    amazon.com feedback from users of the 655 was poor. i would like to find out more information about the fixes for the ultralight and what you all think is the best bluetooth headset now. thanks.

i'm also looking to get a case for my 700p but want to make sure that it will fit in the gsm navigator car cradle with the case on. any recommendations? thanks
    There are a lot of exellent BT headsets out there. Unfortunatley some work witht he 700p and few of them work very well. The 655 is onr of those few which work very well.

I don't understand what static and sould quality issues those people on Amazon are talikg about unless they are more than 10 ft away from their phones. My 655 / 700p combo work great and sound excellent espcially the dsp feature. I don't have wind noise problems nor background noise issues at all. In all honesty though, I do get static about the 10ft range. At this distance, I do encounter the problems noted by Amazon reviewers.

Fit and comfort are excellent. The only dislike is that the ear gel fitting dampens the outside noise whaen not in use....but I also use the smallest one so I can insert it into the ear canal.

The audio level and quality are superb. I usually keep the volume at about 60 - 70 % and it's pleanty loud.
    Thanks MilenkoD, sounds like you are happy with the 655. I think maybe I'll see if there is a palm store near me and try them both out. Thanks again
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I have a treo 700p vzw and when i mate it with the Plantronics 655 it only connects with it when i recieve a phone call but when i try to make an outgoing phone call it doesn't connect with the headset?
    Does anyone know where to get the treo charger adapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the treo charger adapter?
    ebay. saw it just last week but not worth the price the person was asking...like $15+ I think?
    Does any mini usb charger work with the 655? For example can you use a Motorola Razor Charger adapter for the 655?
    Quote Originally Posted by DDMTREO View Post
    Does any mini usb charger work with the 655? For example can you use a Motorola Razor Charger adapter for the 655?
    Looks like it should....give it a try and let us know.
    Good news it works. I use the igo charger system and then buy tips for my electronic devises so I don't have to carry so many cords around. When my HBH-660 wouldn't hold a charge for more then 30 Min I said its time for a new headset. I love the HBH-660 by the way it has worked great with my Sprint treo 650. Thru all of the threads I figured I would buy the 655 but my only concern was that I would have to carry the cord when I travel if I could not find a itip from igo to work. They currently don't list one for the 655 they do for the 640 and 645. The mini USB looked just like the Motorola Razor V3 igo tip so I ordered one. It works! So if you have the igo charger system get tip #A32 or you can use a Razor power cord if you need a backup or lose your 655 power cord.

Derrick
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234