1.    #1  
    Right now i only have jane's voice from UK, how many English speaking voices are there that came with tomtom?
    So you have the software, but you don't know what came with it? And when you say English do you mean UK English or US English...

They should get a get a Claire voice! How awesome would that be!

3.    #3  
    When i installed the software, i just want to make sure that it works on treo 650, now it works, i want to add more voices, just not the other languages. There are like 50 or so voices (data01.chk/data01.vif files and the likes), i don't want to add all of them to tomtom, just the english ones.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    So you have the software, but you don't know what came with it? And when you say English do you mean UK English or US English...

They should get a get a Claire voice! How awesome would that be!
    haha...funny

nevermind, i just put data04.chk/vif to data09.chk/vif to tomtom folder and that was all i needed. I guess wanting a fast answer from you is almost impossible.
    Personally, I think Jane is the clearest voice anyway. Some of the others are interesting, but hers is the clearest and loudest.

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    There is a way to have your own recorded voice on there (I used my kids). It is awesome and only takes about an hour to do. I posted a while back on it, but here is the link. This way you can make whatever voice you want and as loud as you want. Here is the link:

http://tomtom.graemelucas.co.uk/
    Quote Originally Posted by noahas
    There is a way to have your own recorded voice on there (I used my kids). It is awesome and only takes about an hour to do. I posted a while back on it, but here is the link. This way you can make whatever voice you want and as loud as you want. Here is the link:

http://tomtom.graemelucas.co.uk/
    Thanks for that link!

That is the coolest thing. I'm going to try it with my daughter's voice.

Regards,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint