1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can purchase the stock battery cover for the 700p??? I searched but all I can find are the covers with the hole for the soft reset. Im looking for the cover that came with the phone. Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?? There has to be someplace that I pick up a battery cover without the reset hole. No??
    I will send you mine if you send me one with the hole?

deal ymeagle@yahoo.com.
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
  4.    #4  
    I dont have a cover with the hole....my cover now has some scratches on it and just want a replacement....I dont understand why I cant find on.
    I think you missed his point. Buy him one with a hole, and he'll send you his without a hole. I would do the same.
    Thats what I was talking about "airjoe"

sorry I was not clearer!
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    by the way I do now have a treo 700p from sprint!
    Ymeagle

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where I can get paper template or a batterycover with the hole. I would like to put one in my battery cover but would like to make sure the hole is in the right spot.
    treonaut.com has the covers w/o holes
    man i did my own hole and it is perfect. i just took the cover off and with a pincel marked the side of the phone where the reset hole was. i then put cover back on and marked the cover. dont forget to remove the cover befor drilling.

if you want an easier way i would take the cover off and use a ruler to measure the distance from bottom and the side then put cover back on and mark for hole.

fyi: i went to my local sprint service and repair store and said " i need a new battery cover for my 700P, i went online to buy one and couldn't find one. can i get one here?" and they GAVE my one. i did this cause i plan on reselling my phone soon and didn't want to sell phone with a hole in it.

i am total happy with how well my own hole lined up with reset button.

helpful hints: the hole will be 2/3 on the sloped part of the cover with 1/3 on the flat part. i drilled a small hole, then put cover back on phone, and with a flash light checked to see if i was in line. this will allow one to favor one direction or another. for finished product i used a small round file to finish hole so it was smooth.

if any one wants to send me there phone i will do it for them. (lol)

if you don't want to save $10 plus shipping then seidio has it here http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=356