1.    #1  
    Boy could I use some help. I've been using Chattermail for quite a while now, and love it. I'm using v 1.1.4.3p on a Verizon 650 and it's worked perfectly until....
    All of a sudden yesterday I'm no longer able to receive emails. When I try to reset connections I get a red message in the lower R hand corner that says "login failed". What's so frustrating is that no changes have been made to my laptop, Palm, or email account in the last week, but all of a sudden this glitch!

I spent yesterday and all morning trying to figure out what hapened, and am totally stuck. Your thoughts would sure be appreciated!!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Dude- upgrade your version of Chatter. The most recent stable version is 2.0.3p3+.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Quote Originally Posted by FrznToes
    Boy could I use some help. I've been using Chattermail for quite a while now, and love it. I'm using v 1.1.4.3p on a Verizon 650 and it's worked perfectly until....
    All of a sudden yesterday I'm no longer able to receive emails. When I try to reset connections I get a red message in the lower R hand corner that says "login failed". What's so frustrating is that no changes have been made to my laptop, Palm, or email account in the last week, but all of a sudden this glitch!

I spent yesterday and all morning trying to figure out what hapened, and am totally stuck. Your thoughts would sure be appreciated!!
    If you havent made any changes...are you sure its chatter? Can you log in to your email on your PC?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestion...I *can* log onto email both local on my PC and on webmail. It's just the strangest thing!
    I would reinput your email settings into chatter and see if it will reconnect and log back in. (and then I would upgrade ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Definitely upgrade; that version is quite old (in Chatter-years).

Marc
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Definitely upgrade; that version is quite old (in Chatter-years).

Marc

OK, This Dudette :-) updated the chatter. (I can't believe there was no charge--but don't tell Marc that!) After my IT department was of completely no use, I signed up for an everyone.net email account, (treocentral is a blessing, indeed!) and I'm back up and running. My IT guys told me to use Versamail. I responded with..."have you USED versamail? Blech".

I have another quick question....
    When I send email from my Treo through everyone.net's smtp...is there a way for that email to show up in my "sent" folder in my MSOutlook?

Thanks again for all of your help!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Edit Mailbox>Other>Check Upload>Choose "Sent Items" Folder.

Hope this helps, dudette