1.    #1  
    Here's the deal:

I use the Palm desktop calendar and 700p as my primary business calendar. My work computer, and my assistant's computer, are set up through my company's network behind a firewall that is controlled out of Minneapolis.

I need to be able to have my assistant run the Palm desktop calendar on her computer. When she makes an entry on her desktop, I need to be able to wirelessly sync with her computer so that any new calendar entries she makes shows up on my 700p. Conversely, if I make a calendar entry on my 700p, I need it to show up on her desktop Palm calendar. As a bonus, I would also like the same interconnectivity regarding Contacts and Tasks.

I've done a little research, and so far I've not found an application or technique that will allow me to do this. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I am not sure that there is much you can unless you can access your ports. Wireless sync works great but the firewall seems to be your problem. Have you asked the network admin to open the ports you need?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Perhaps if your assistant also have a treo and syncs locally she should then email you the internal updated file, then you could install and overright your old one, and visa vera, but that would be a mess.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Unfortunately, I have no control over the server settings.

What if I just want to be able to sync wirelessly between MY Palm desktop and MY 700p? Any ideas there?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    If you computer has a modem and a phone line you could hotsync via that and bypass the internet sync. I have never done that before but it is possible. THat way you wouldn't have to worry about closed ports.
    Are you committed to Palm Desktop? I use Outlook and hosted Exchange for Calendar synch.