1.    #1  
    Is there a way to keep all the history (all old call details) of call log on the desktop and able to access it from Desktop but able to delete old records from Treo ?

You know the old record of call log on aTreo can use lots of memory, so it is tempting to delete it but sometime we need old call record for reference. Is there a way to save it on desktop before deleting it from Treo and just able to access it on the desktop without Treo.

I hope that I am clear enough.

Thanks a lot.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3.    #3  
    How do you guys come up with such a prompt answer ? Is it by just memory or there is a better way to do search ? Because I tried to do search before questioning and could not find an answer.

Thanks a lot. Does it work good ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    How do you guys come up with such a prompt answer ? Is it by just memory or there is a better way to do search ? Because I tried to do search before questioning and could not find an answer.

Thanks a lot. Does it work good ?
    It works well enough for me, after I modified something in the code to suit my needs...

There is one problem though, every time you run the prog. you end-up with a different file. I would have liked newer entries added to an existing file.

And regarding doing a better search, there are some particular aspects (apps, bugs) about a Treo that you spend more time and tend to remember them. In my case, I wanted a CallLog software and spent considerable time in searching for one that suited my purposes. If only there were prizes for searching...