Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I've searched extensively but cannot find a solution, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I use Verizon's Wireless Sync and would like to have a nagging alarm for notification of new e-mail. I have Butler, but that doesn't seem to offer the option for a nagging reminder for e-mail (or that at least works with Wireless Sync).

This is driving my nuts?! Any thoughts?

I wouldn't really be concerned if this was for my personal e-mail, but my company uses Verizon's app to push mail to my Treo and I just can't be late in replying to certain e-mails by having missed the initial alert.

Last edited by domer; 08/19/2006 at 09:09 PM.
    Yep, I went with Butler to get a consistent email nag; without Butler it was a bit hit/miss. Ben
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Butler is not working for me as far as a nagging e-mail reminder goes. Is this because I am using Verizon's Wireless sync app?

If not, maybe I have Butler configured incorrectly? In Butler under "Attention Grabber" I have "Attention Manager (Normal Alerts)" checked.
    I have no idea about Verizon's Wireless Sync app. Do you have alerts enabled in your email application?

My settings in Butler's Attention Grabber section:
    Enabled the first four options; I have no Butler's alarms set, so I do not have that enabled.

Under Set Alert, I am using an MP3, volume 7, vibrate 5 times, set LED fast green, Play sound 5 times, repeat whole alert 5 times at intervals of 10 seconds.

Ben
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I have the same settings with the exception of the mp3 alert, I'm just using a standard alert tone.

This is really frustrating!

Any other thoughts? Anyone?

There has to be a way to set a nagging alert for email via Verizon's Wireless Sync.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Did you register Butler? I found once I registered, it worked consistantly. i don't know if that was a coincidence or not.

Quote Originally Posted by domer
    I've searched extensively but cannot find a solution, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I use Verizon's Wireless Sync and would like to have a nagging alarm for notification of new e-mail. I have Butler, but that doesn't seem to offer the option for a nagging reminder for e-mail.

This is driving my nuts?! Any thoughts?

I wouldn't really be concerned if this was for my personal e-mail, but my company uses Verizon's app to push mail to my Treo and I just can't be late in replying to certain e-mails by having missed the initial alert.

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Yup, I have a fully registered version of Butler. Still no dice.