1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I had this Treo for around 1 years and it seems that I have been experiencing problems lately.

1. The touch screen doesn't work. It receives some input, but if I randomly press around, some numbers show up.
    2. The phone sometimes display the "Battery Warning message" when the it isn't even low. Even if I reset the phone on the back, the battery is at 50% and it does not die even using it for 10 minutes and going.

Thanks guys! Sorry if this question has been posted because I couldn't find anything with the search.

The0ry
    Quote Originally Posted by The0ry
    Hey guys,

I had this Treo for around 1 years and it seems that I have been experiencing problems lately.

1. The touch screen doesn't work. It receives some input, but if I randomly press around, some numbers show up.
    2. The phone sometimes display the "Battery Warning message" when the it isn't even low. Even if I reset the phone on the back, the battery is at 50% and it does not die even using it for 10 minutes and going.

Thanks guys! Sorry if this question has been posted because I couldn't find anything with the search.

The0ry
    Your battery might be dying...you can replace it. "Kits" are available on ebay. Does it act the same way when it's plugged into the charger?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Hey t2gungho,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sadly, the phone acts the same with the phone plugged in...I know I have to replace the battery, but I don't know the other problem with the screen. I tried sliding a business card in between the screen and the phone, but it doesn't work.

Justin
    Do you have a screen saver on it?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    Nope, no screensaver. Everything is set to default!

Edit~

When I hit 1 and 2, it presses 0 and # or 8 and 9.

Edit Again!

Well, I did a HARD reset and everything is fine...it was probably hardware conflict. Thanks A LOT for your time gungho and I really appericiate your help! Thanks again! =)
    Last edited by The0ry; 08/12/2006 at 08:37 PM.