1.    #1  
    Using a 700P, all of a sudden this week, i'm no longer receiving any voicemail notifications on when someone leaves a voicemail. this is causing me to miss some important callbacks as i have not way of knowing that someone left me a message, short of calling into my voicemail randomly.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I don't know if it's the Sprint network or my phone. I'm on hold with Sprint, but i'm not sure they know what is going on.

Any ideas - i do use 2day, which may or may not interfere, but i removed the program and still had the problems.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I have been having voicemail issues all week. It must be a sprint thing because my girlfriend asked me about it too. (she has a samsung)
    me too sometimes at work i get no signal , and i get voicemails, but the icon doesnt show up on the phone till hrs later or even the next day, even after i randomly check my voicemail , and erase them ,the icon pops up whenever it wants , this happens to me once in a while, since im at work i get no signal so it can be that also
  4.    #4  
    Glad its not just me. As i sit here an type this, my voicemail notification just popped up....yet i know i don't have a voicemail because i've been sitting in front of my phone on the cradle, and i have no problems with coverage here. Just a random notification with no actual voicemail.

At least its a Sprint issue, and not just me. I've got a trouble ticket in, we'll see if it helps.
    well you can always use the phone preferences to delete the voicemail icon
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, but that doesn't solve the two problems of 1) getting notifications when there aren't voicemails (the voicemail notifications screen pops up saying there is a new voicemail) and 2) not getting notifications when i have voicemail waiting, which is the bigger issue.
    I've been having the same problem. in addition to that, I can't even receive text msg unless I'm on a voice call. And then I get flooded with them. All replies from texts I sent out. Sprint said they're having problems with the network. For me, this has been going on sense last week.
    Last edited by dmack; 08/11/2006 at 03:01 PM.
    Since 18th:
    - No incoming text messages
    - No voicemail Icon
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING