1.    #1  
    Is there a way to have an event last more than a day? For example, I am going on a trip soon, and I like the monthly calendar to highlight the days that I am away to the day I come back, but also allow me to schedule individual events on those days too.
    If you synch with Outlook it is set up as a recurring non timed event.
    Hope that helps.
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    Not sure if I understand you correctly but, if you tap on a time and choose "Details," then select from the Repeat Pulldown: "Daily Until," Calendar will schedule a multi-day event and reflect it on the monthly schedule as a dotted line covering the days you indicate.

Hope this helps!
    This is how I schedule trips:

I first create an event that has no time associated to it and I select "Daily Until" and select the end date. I give it a caption like "NY Business Trip".

Then I create events with alarms for my flights and for other things that need to be done on that trip.

This is what it looks like in Calendar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  5.    #5  
    That works perfect! That's for your help. I didn't even know about that option.