1.    #1  
    I was inspired by Brandorr of NYC!

Taking Brandorr's thought process:

Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    Want a chance to meet fellow Treo Central users, and see how others have configured their devices? Here's your chance to show off that Vaja case, or Shure headset you just shelled out big bucks for. (We could even make it a mini swap meet if you have extra accessories you need to get rid of).

If you are new to the device this is your chance to get tips from experienced users.

Even if you only have a 650, you can come and see what all the fuss is about. (We could even make it just a PalmOS Treo meetup, if people are interested in flashing the firmware on their Treos).

If there is enough interest, we should definately do this. I will need help coordinating, so if any one is interested in helping out, just reply to this post (need a place, scheduling, etc.)

Please reply to this post if you are interested in attending.
    I was thinking that we could do the same thing for downtown Chicago or at Woodfield Mall. Anyone interested?
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    I'm your Huckleberry.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Im in the South Bend area and new to this whole Treo thing but count me in
  4.    #4  
    bump

(is that all the interest that there is for Chicago?)
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Count me in. I'm located right downtown.