1.    #1  
    I just hotsync'd a few games onto my Visor. A couple of them worked just fine, but a couple didn't work. When I go to the info on my visor it says that the program is there, but there is no icon to get into it. How do I get an icon for these games or how can I get into these games?

Thanks,

Jordan
    Give us some more information, the names of the files, or better yet, links to the pages you downloaded them from.

One possibility is that you need some runtime library (C or Basic) to run them, the extra information might help people figure that out.
    Jeff
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded that pool game, school scheduler, and space invaders from handspring.com. The school scheduler and pool game worked perfectly, but the space invaders didn't, there is no icon for the space invaders, but when I go to the info, it says that it is on there.

Jordan
    If it's the "Invaders" app (amazing job at only about 10k, BTW), I think you just must've gotten a bum dl, who knows why. You can find it all over the 'Net; try PalmGear HQ or whatever, and just delete the other one & re-install.
    "Pac" ("Pac-Man"), BTW, is also an almost-perfect implementation of the orig. videogame.
    The color one's amazing too, I've seen it on a Prism.
    Good Luck.
    Originally posted by bkbk
    If it's the "Invaders" app (amazing job at only about 10k, BTW), I think you just must've gotten a bum dl, who knows why. You can find it all over the 'Net; try PalmGear HQ or whatever, and just delete the other one & re-install.
    "Pac" ("Pac-Man"), BTW, is also an almost-perfect implementation of the orig. videogame.
    The color one's amazing too, I've seen it on a Prism.
    Good Luck.
    Has anyone found an implementation of Ms Pacman ???? I have never quite gotten over my addiction to that "game"