1.    #1  
    my 700-p wont connect today... anyone else?

Getting a server error even though my computer has the client loaded up just fine.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcopperfield
    my 700-p wont connect today... anyone else?

Getting a server error even though my computer has the client loaded up just fine.
    Business Connection has been working all day here in Tampa.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Same here in the ATL...Its working I mean
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Worked all day for me today - no prbs.
    Business Connection isn't available for the Mac is it?
  7.    #7  
    just started working again here in central louisiana (travelling)
    It hasn't been working right for several days now (Ocala, FL area).

When is Sprint ever going to get this service running reliably. It seems like it goes down at least once a week. IMO, Blackberry is much more reliable than Sprint's BizConn service. I have been in contact with the BizConn support department in the past when it stops working. The response I am always given is a change or update is causing a problem.

To Sprint: The BizConn service would work much more reliably if you would stop messing around with it all the time. At least keep a backup system running with the previous settings and/or system state to revert back to in case something goes foul during a change or update. It's called "redundancy."
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek View Post
    It hasn't been working right for several days now (Ocala, FL area).

When is Sprint ever going to get this service running reliably. It seems like it goes down at least once a week. IMO, Blackberry is much more reliable than Sprint's BizConn service. I have been in contact with the BizConn support department in the past when it stops working.
    It must be a Ocala thing. Here in the Tampa area the BizConn service is very reliable. As a matter of fact, I travel the state quite a bit and find the service available where ever I travel in Florida. It works so well that I do not need to use my company sponsored Crackberry (Blackberry) service.

I find outages to be the exception. And it's usually right before a new release is made available.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Its working here in Atlanta. I have not had any problems with it at all since my last post a few lines up.
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    It must be a Ocala thing. Here in the Tampa area the BizConn service is very reliable. As a matter of fact, I travel the state quite a bit and find the service available where ever I travel in Florida. It works so well that I do not need to use my company sponsored Crackberry (Blackberry) service.

I find outages to be the exception. And it's usually right before a new release is made available.
    I will agree with you there. It seems like I only encounter problems with the BizConn service in the county area I live in.
    I called Sprint Data Tier 2 support and the first thing the guy wanted me to do was to hard reset my Treo. Seems like kind of harsh procedure to try to fix a problem when I told him from the start that it's not just my Treo having the problem. But, even after I reminded him that it is not just my phone with the problem he persisted on having me hard reset it.

I can however, access the BizConn website using my computer. This seems to make me lean towards a routing issue on the Sprint Data network in my area being the culprit.
    Now it's working again. A Blackberry is sounding very good right now.