1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I had already tried many IM applications (Verichat, IM+, Agile, Mundu,...) and ALL of them gave me resets! I must say I do not have resets if I do not use any of them!
    Now I'm trying Chatopus but I do not know which Server Address should I use ( I'm interested ONLY in MSN): had already tried msn.jabber.anywise.com and many others from jabber.com but the application is disconnecting. Any help? Am I missing something?
    BTW any other MSN suggestion? I'm using a Treo 650 CDMA.

Thanks,
    Last edited by jossanaijr; 08/10/2006 at 06:58 AM.
    I do not know about MSN, never used it. But for ICQ I use jabbernet.dk and it is pretty fine. Try it maybe it is also good for MSN.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra
    I do not know about MSN, never used it. But for ICQ I use jabbernet.dk and it is pretty fine. Try it maybe it is also good for MSN.
    After connected I get;

Login Error:
    Unauthorized (401)

Is this a jabber or MSN error?
    Problem with Jabber and MSN is that MSN changes their protocol (I think intentionally to throw off third-party IMs, but that's my opinion..) and the jabber server has to update. It's possible the server you're using hasn't been updated.

There is a list of servers somewhere off jabber.org that should list what protocols they support.

BTW, Verichat works very well for me.. On the other hand, IM+ and Mundu 3 both sucked more than a portapotty at a rock concert.
  5.    #5  
    Ups!
    I done it!
    The problem was that I was not checking the "create new account"!!!!!

And it tooks some time to configure it the MSN account.... no docs....

It is working fine BUT had already crashed 1 time!......

Thanks for your help.