1.    #1  
    This may be an old topic. I've searched the forum trying to figure this out but haven't yet.
    I would like to be able to sync my email from Outlook 2000. I'd like to be able to choose which personal folder (not the inbox) and maybe a public folder also.
    I currently use Pocket Mirror 3.0 but don't sync my mail right now. Maybe it would work??

Also, which email program for the Visor would be best besides the standard email program that comes with it.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    I'm also looking for a third party software that will better sync my e-mail ... can't seem to get the Oulook Express 2000 to work properly ...

edit: I've finally been able to sync my mail. I'm using Win2000 and Outlook Express 5. The Visor only syncs the Local Inbox, not the HOTMAIL Inbox. So I have to copy all the mail from the Hotmail Inbox to the Local Inbox then sync. What a pain in the *** ...
    Last edited by namja; 02/26/2001 at 04:07 PM.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    jjames and namja, I have been using Intellisync by PumaTech for just the reason you described. It will sync Outlook's email inbox to the inbox category on the Visor, outbox will sync to outbox, and then it lets you specify other individual mail folders to sync to the Visor's 'Filed' category.

If you specify more than one folder in Outlook, they all end up in the 'Filed' category on the Visor. (Outlook always maintains the original files on sync as long as the emails in Filed are not edited. If they are, I think they go to a 'Filed' folder on Outlook....)

Hope this helps. I was able to get Intellisync @ Best Buy when they had a $20 rebate. My copy says it's for Windows 95/98/2000/NT. Don't know about Macs.
    there must be a better way to do this than to have to buy software. is it possible to get HOTMAIL to go directly into my Local Inbox? Or for the Visor to check the HOTMAIL Inbox?

yeah, i wrote that ...