1.    #1  
    I have previously used an iPaq, not only as an organizer, but also to transport and sync documents and/or files (Word files, Excel files, PDFs, ~and~ data files that don't have one of the doc, xls, pdf extensions) between home and office. I was able to modify them either at home, office, or on the iPaq and yet keep them all updated after synchronizing. However, after getting my 700P, I no longer need the iPaq as an organizer, but I can't seem to figure out how to transport documents on the 700P to fit the above bill.

Is there any way to use the 700P to carry such files (including non-Word-Excel-PDF documents) and automatically synchronize them at home and work (it's already set up to hotsync at these locations)????? (I don't think Documents To Go has the ability to manage these files??).
    What type of files are the non Word, Excel, PDF documents? If they are simple text files, I'm pretty sure D2Go can handle them.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    What type of files are the non Word, Excel, PDF documents? If they are simple text files, I'm pretty sure D2Go can handle them.
    It is an *.lbk file, which is a database file for an electronic logbook (pilot logbook).
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    Thanks for the link. That definitely looks promising.

BTW, is that a Cayman in your avatar.
    If you're a Windows user check out Microsoft's free powertoy SyncToy. This might be what you're looking if you use a card reader.
  6.    #7  
    That looks promising--thanks.
    I just use a Sandisk Ultra II Plus that is converts to a USB drive by folding. It's generally faster than any software solution, and you don't need to carry around a cable.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus
    I just use a Sandisk Ultra II Plus that is converts to a USB drive by folding.
    Can you explain what that means--how does one convert a SU II disk to a USB drive by "folding"?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts