Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    Tried that... ended up meeting a balding 40 year old named Hector (which reminds me, if you're ever approached by someone with the screen name BustyLatina69 press ignore).
    Too Funny!

I would tend to ignore anyone who would resort to describing themselves (or what they wish they were) in a screen name! But thats why I dont use the internet for dating...!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    Tried that... ended up meeting a balding 40 year old named Hector (which reminds me, if you're ever approached by someone with the screen name BustyLatina69 press ignore).
    Too funny.

I also got a chuckle out of the posters lecturing others on the perceived moral character flaws of someone wanting to hide messages. Hell, my daughter picks up my phone and brings it to me if it rings, beeps, or quacks like a duck. She's 18 but has made it very clear that she doesn't want to know what her parents say or do (unless it's about what's for dinner). Being able to use a quick on - off switching application would prevent her need for years of therapy.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    <.< I developed software like this for Windows Mobile
    The perfect program . . . it's called "Honesty and Integrity" and it runs at the heart and soul OS operating level. Seriously!
    Last edited by wellsjs; 11/07/2007 at 02:01 PM.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinTek View Post
    Too funny.

I also got a chuckle out of the posters lecturing others on the perceived moral character flaws of someone wanting to hide messages. Hell, my daughter picks up my phone and brings it to me if it rings, beeps, or quacks like a duck. She's 18 but has made it very clear that she doesn't want to know what her parents say or do (unless it's about what's for dinner). Being able to use a quick on - off switching application would prevent her need for years of therapy.
    The only people who get offended by such "lectures" are those with low marks in the subject of the lecture!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    This program wouldnt be much of an aid if you and your spouse share a phone account and she has access to the online account!!

But it could delay the inevitable!
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    It could be the Palm Limited Access to Your Applications program aka P.L.A.Y.A
    LMAO classic!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Have you not heard of that program called 'Ghost Pigeon' .... It allows you to Hide all your sms messages/ calls etc
    MrRed, do you realize you posted to a thread that's been dead for nearly a year?
    thanx.. thanku very much
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234