1.    #1  
    I've searched the forums, but didn't find an answer.

I need to find out how to do a wireless hotsync between my 700p and my work computer. However, my work computer is behind a firewall that is managed in another state, and I do not have access to changing most of the port settings. I tried the step-by-step process discussed on this forum but it didn't work because I can't control which ports are available.

If there's a software application out there that will accomplish this, I'll buy it. Please let me know what it is.

PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance.
    I'm not sure why you need to access Port settings to install the hotsync application. Are you in a Citrix environment? One workaround that doesn't involve "Hotsyncing" would be to upload your contacts and schedule from Outlook on your thin client to Yahoo, and then using a Yahoo account to access your schedule and contacts from your Treo. In my experience, if you are working on a thin client and your network administrators won't provide you with email/schedule/contact access via Microsoft Exchange you are S.O.L. Surely there are others in your enterprise using handhelds - what are they doing for access?