1.    #1  
    A few months ago, whenever a particular friend would call me, when I tried to answer the call, it would Reset! After this happened a # of times, I deleted the contact and added it again as a new contact. This seems to have solved the problem. And this only happened with this one contact (nothing weird about it, no special chars in the name and only a mobile # entered).

Now, my phone is resetting when my friends txt me. Not all my friends just certain ones (including the one that cause the issue above). I see the treo wake up as the text comes in but then it resets. its very annoying!

I haven;t installed anything new, and I haven't even added any new contacts lately, so I have no idea what happened.

I get this msg on ##377:

A reset was caused on 8/8/06 at 8:09 pm while running "Messaging":

DataMgr.c, Line:7600,
    Invalid uniqueID passed

Has this happened to anyone else? Any way to remedy this?
    Last edited by enynite; 08/09/2006 at 11:53 AM.
    If it's a messaging database error, try this:
    http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/dbscan.zip
    I think your treo is jealous of your friends. it wants all your attention.
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  4.    #4  
    o_town_racer,
    Well I tried the DBscan. I scanned the DB but it didn;t find anything. Then I Removed all deleted records, and it found one deleted rec that it removed. So I'll have to get a friend to txt me to test it out.

Hope it works, thanks

babydol,
    You may have a point. I had a gf that was like that too...oh treo don't make me leave you too!!! lol :-)
  5.    #5  
    well so far so good. I hope the DBScan solved it. Although, yesterday during the day I was getting txt just fine. It wasn't until after 7 that my Treo would reset after each txt.

crossing my fingers!!
    dbscan doesn't touch the messaging database as far as I know...

You'd delete messaging.pdb or something like that to fix it..
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    dbscan doesn't touch the messaging database as far as I know...

You'd delete messaging.pdb or something like that to fix it..
    Yeah I saw it was scanning everything else but the messageing db. But It hasn't reset again yet.

So if it does happen again, you think I should delete the messaging.pdb? Will POS just create a new one?
    Yeah.. That's not the exact name, I forget what it is, but it's something like Messaging (Something).pdb. Messaging Database.pdb maybe?