Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just replaced my 650 with a 700P, mainly to allow me to stream WFAN (a wma stream). It is absolutely awesome! But it is annoying not being able to exit Kinoma while listening without losing the stream. Has anyone found a way around this? Can I stream it through PTunes? I searched this site, but haven't found anyone state if this can be done. Any help would be much appreciated.
    don't know the answer to your question but may I ask how you stream WFAN. I go to there website (in blazer) and click the listen live button but nothing happens. Love Mike and the Mad dog and Joe B.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    don't know the answer to your question but may I ask how you stream WFAN. I go to there website (in blazer) and click the listen live button but nothing happens. Love Mike and the Mad dog and Joe B.
    Go to the Streamcenter.com and type in WFAN or 66 and you will find a link.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Go to the Streamcenter.com and type in WFAN or 66 and you will find a link.
    Was gonna say the same thing.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I installed Pocket Tunes Deluxe on the 700P, but I'm still unable to listen to WFAN (or any Windows Media Player) stream outside of Kinoma. I thought I might have had it by pointing Pocket Tunes to http:/winmedcdn.cbsig.net/infinity_WFAN-AM, but it won't get past Buffering.

It's hard for me to believe there isn't a way to stream this and use the rest of my Treo apps at the same time. Any thoughts?
    Went to www.Streamcenter.com and it does not seem to be a site to lsiten to stramign radio. It is for webcast . I typed in 66 and wfan and it want me to buy webinars???
    Thank you.