Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I put together a free ringtone site for everyone to enjoy!

    www.tuneusin.com

    Have fun kids!!
  2. #2  
    Very nice find.
  3. #3  
    Those are mp3 files. Can you use mp3 as a ringtone without an additional software?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct
    Those are mp3 files. Can you use mp3 as a ringtone without an additional software?
    You should be able to!
  5. #5  
    I have tried and unable to use those files as a ringer
  6. #6  
    Great site! I can't wait to put these on my Treo.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct
    I have tried and unable to use those files as a ringer
    MP3's don't work as native ringers - you'll need a ringtone manager or converter

    here are some threads to look through for more info
  8. #8  
    Hey OP: (Im not sure...more curious really) Are all these ringtones ones that you have made and are they legal for downloading?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  9. #9  
    Nice....thanks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    Hey OP: (Im not sure...more curious really) Are all these ringtones ones that you have made and are they legal for downloading?
    Yes they are!

    Sorry for the delayed response. We will be releasing Ringtone Converting software this week as well.
  11. znemas's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #11  
    Thanks for the link! Cool.
  12. #12  
    Nice

Posting Permissions