Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Has anybody noticed any Bluetooth issues after the Serial update on Sprint 650s?

I did the upgrade today and not my JX10 will not connect on calls outbound. It appears that inbound call are not affected. PITA

gottago...
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago
    Has anybody noticed any Bluetooth issues after the Serial update on Sprint 650s?

I did the upgrade today and not my JX10 will not connect on calls outbound. It appears that inbound call are not affected. PITA

gottago...

Seems the same with my voyager 510. Too much delay in connecting but doesn't seem any worse than before.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    This is very strange as it seems to be working better now. I'll have to watch it for few days.

gotago...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I've had nothing but crashes since I installed it and had to remove it. My BT is the only thing that seems to work right when it's installed.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I think you were right. I've been trying different things trying to get this update to work. My Treo complete locked up this morning when I turned on my BT headset. I deleted it out of the BT Cache and re-paired it. Now everything seems okay...I hope. Thanks for the info.