1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning with my 650 resetting itself. After performing a warm reset and doing a ##377, it said that MMS caused a fatal exception.

I notice that it resets itself only when the phone is off but still connected to the T-mo network. After 10 seconds, it turns itself on to reset. I'm assuming it is trying to receive MMS.

After sending an MMS to myself from the phone to test, it sent fine. After receiving it on the phone it went into a reset.

I haven't installed any new apps. Any ideas?
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
  2.    #2  
    Well, if anyone else gets this problem here's what I did.
    - I hotsynced to backup everything
    - I did a hard reset twice
    - It still did the reset loop
    - I put it in my pocket and just let it reset as many times as it wanted
    - I noticed an hour later that it wasn't doing the reset loop anymore!

In other words, i have no idea WTF fixed it but I'm glad it is back to normal!

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
  3.    #3  
    I'm still having this problem. Bump if anyone has any ideas to help me out here. Still getting the following after doing a ##377:

"A reset was caused while running 'MMS': Fatal Exception"

It is an unlocked Cingular phone on T-Mo. I made sure the MMS network savings were correct. This is getting to be a huge PITA!!!

looks like you have a corrupt message database you need to delete it using zlauncher or filez , i used to have the same problem
  5.    #5  
    That did it! Thanks!

I am having the same problem as the posters above. What is the name of the file i need to delete exactly? I deleted 1 file but it didn't seem to fix the problem. Could you please let me know the exact name of the file that i need to delete? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    is there any program to fix corrupted messages database? bcoz i have lots sms' ...
    from Indonesia with Love...