1.    #1  
    Well the title says it all. Not a big deal except on thos programs I do not use much so can not think of. Is there a way to tell via ZLauncher what files/programs I had in what categories? That way I can go looking for the program to reinstall.

I have all reg codes, so this is for freeware/donationware stuff I have used. Stuff like filez and converter I use all the time so they are easy to remember.

Thanks.
    Nope. You might invest though in a backup program like BackupBuddy that also backs up the card. Ben
    formatting doesnt really delete. there is freeware out there to try to recover the info on the card.

GOOGLE is your friend
    Quote Originally Posted by cruelpupet
    formatting doesnt really delete. there is freeware out there to try to recover the info on the card.
    I'll second that thought. I just recovered about 200 pictures off a card for a friend, where their son somehow managed to format their card in the camera for them.

However, if you've reinstalled everything onto the card, your chances of recovering are going to be slim.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I recently had a similar problem too, but this one was plain lame. My friend has a Treo 650 and I have a 700p so I inserted my card formated in FAT32 on my friends Treo 650 and a popup came up after using Resco Explorer and I just click OK and BOOMM..!!!! My card got reformatted. LAME LAME LAME. I just copied over everything from an old backup. So what is that freeware that you guys used? Could you post a link here?

Thanks,

Al
    I shall Google and see what I find and here are the results: bunches and bunches and so on. Google is not your close friend. Do you have a personal recommendation? Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I'm sorry to hear that. I recently had a similar problem too, but this one was plain lame. My friend has a Treo 650 and I have a 700p so I inserted my card formated in FAT32 on my friends Treo 650 and a popup came up after using Resco Explorer and I just click OK and BOOMM..!!!! My card got reformatted. LAME LAME LAME. I just copied over everything from an old backup. So what is that freeware that you guys used? Could you post a link here?

Thanks,

Al
    I deleted a bunch of movies off of an sd card, and had to go looking for some un-delete program. I settled on uneraser http://diskinternals.com/products/de...data-recovery/ it is not free, but worked very well. I got my moneys worth out of it, and still have it to use in the future.