Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Who needs convincing to get a 700p?? It's a no brainer
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Black Berry Connect (I think)
    I thought it was somehow referring to the TV/Radio network in Britain. Maybe some new streaming option...

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Maybe we can finally get an enhance Sprint Yellow Splash for the Treo 700p that doesn't crash we we go to preferences.

Welcome back Shadowmite...!!

Al
    yay for Shadowmite!

Maybe you should start off slow by doing a Phone Overlay file that only enables the Call Duration info in the call logs and leaves everything else just as it is... just a suggestion
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    ^ That doesn't have anything to do w/ the ROM though, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Just to let you all know, somehow I have been convinced to get a 700p after all.
    Sprint? or Verizon?

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    yay for Shadowmite!

Maybe you should start off slow by doing a Phone Overlay file that only enables the Call Duration info in the call logs and leaves everything else just as it is... just a suggestion
    Or (PLEASE) a simple overlay that speeds up or eliminmates the "call duration" pop-up message. That thing is killing me...
    That's great news shadowmite!
    Second on the call duration box! Yeah!

I can't wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Awesome! My 700p is ready to be shadowmized.
    Yikes!!!! That seems awfully close to having your treo sodomized. How about Shadomited?!?http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Can we brain storm onthe Radio Splash Screens? I made a post at your site some time back about it. Let's discuss it...

Just to let you all know, somehow I have been convinced to get a 700p after all. So my next project it custom roms for it. So look forward to that in the near future and as always, watch my site to stay tuned to what's going on.

www.shadowmite.com
    And let's not forget WiFi
    Just to let you all know, somehow I have been convinced to get a 700p after all. So my next project it custom roms for it. So look forward to that in the near future and as always, watch my site to stay tuned to what's going on.

www.shadowmite.com
    I am so glad that you are back. I wrote you a while ago and did not get a reply. I did not want anything other than to know how you were. It is nice to see and hear a familiar face and tone again.

Regards,

Jim
    People, cool down. He's back here willing to help with a custom ROM. I didn't see anything about him making custom splash screens or any other hack. Lets not overload him with all these requests or we may end up pushing him away.
    A custom ROM tool should be follow pretty quickly after Palm issues the first ROM update (hopefully to fix the database access bug).
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    THAT YOU - yes exactly - why put it in ROM when you update and add crap to RAM? DOH!

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    THAT YOU - yes exactly - why put it in ROM when you update and add crap to RAM? DOH!

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    What?
    IsLNdbOi, I think he's just very excited....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    That's wonderful. What made you change your mind? What advantages do you think it will have over the current phone you are using?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12