Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Hello

On my recent vacation trip I wanted to take some pictures and sync it with my blog....
    ...then I noticed that the camera button has vanished - along with my "add picture" feature in the meny.

Anyone else experienced this?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I noticed that I have to have the pics on the palm to sync now. I used to save all pics straight to the card and sync from there. Can't anymore.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    just tried mine - worked fine. However, I have noticed that the pict. quality has degraded on some of my photos when viewing on the Treo - very pixelated.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    bubbatex - do you have a camera button when inside your blog? ...in v2.03?
    ...mine is gone :-(
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    yep, sure do. Maybe you need to reload it??

Good luck.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Have tried to reinstall for no avail.

Have to add that I also have SplashPhoto installed - maybe there is a connection?
    JoranG
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I don't bother to make a hard reset and build it all up again. Prpbably leaving my Treo 650 for a Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox T830 when it is released primo sept (probably primo sept )
    JoranG