1.    #1  
    I am trying to identify the best solution for better Outlook compatibility btw. Outlook and the 700p. I switched from a 700w and IMO this is the one feature that the "w" is better on - syncing more categories, getting it all right, etc.

I researched a little bit and found a few programs that claim to enhance the compatibility - Agendus and some others - but I don't know how to determine which one is right for me.

Also, I am wary of adding a software program that will "take over" my system (i.e., force me to use a whole new platform, w/a different look, different operation directions, etc.). I am really quite happy w/the overall 700p built-in system, I just want a program to bridge the gap and enhance its compatibility w/Outlook.

Any suggestions?
    Actually, although Beyond Contacts (dataviz.com) is an entirely new look than the built-in POS contact management, it is just as as good as ActiveSync with WM5. It syncs multiple folers, it syncs as many (if not more) fields than WM5, and as WM5, it syncs ALL of the categories.

Quote Originally Posted by TreoRab
    I am trying to identify the best solution for better Outlook compatibility btw. Outlook and the 700p. I switched from a 700w and IMO this is the one feature that the "w" is better on - syncing more categories, getting it all right, etc.

I researched a little bit and found a few programs that claim to enhance the compatibility - Agendus and some others - but I don't know how to determine which one is right for me.

Also, I am wary of adding a software program that will "take over" my system (i.e., force me to use a whole new platform, w/a different look, different operation directions, etc.). I am really quite happy w/the overall 700p built-in system, I just want a program to bridge the gap and enhance its compatibility w/Outlook.

Any suggestions?