1.    #1  
    David,

Im considering purchasing a clear case for my new 700P. Im wondering if the following is possible?

I want the case that has the flip open lid screen protector, (can you tell me if the 700 version has a SD card holder?)

But I also want to put it in a holster that "clicks" is that possible?

Will one of your holsters hold this case (not the one withOUT the flip protector) inward and will the holster click into place?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    David,

Im considering purchasing a clear case for my new 700P. Im wondering if the following is possible?

I want the case that has the flip open lid screen protector, (can you tell me if the 700 version has a SD card holder?)

Will one of your holsters hold this case (not the one withOUT the flip protector) inward and will the holster click into place?

Thanks!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...o+Crystal+Case

Take a look at this
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    David,

Thanks!
    Hi,

The clear case you are talking about is our "all in one" case/holster solution. We don't have another holster that will alow you to do what you want to do. With our Crystal case, you have options, but it doesn't provide the screen cover you want. For now, you have to decide which features are most important to you and purchase based on what we have available.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com