1.    #1  
    Some ChatterEmail users with Sprint Treo 650's have had connection issues over the last week. I am not sure if this is directly related, but the following was posted at palm.com a few days ago, and at least one user has had his problem resolved by installing the update...

Here's the info...

Marc

//

Posted August 2, 2006

This software update is designed to resolve data stalls experienced by customers using background data applications, such as GoodLink, on Sprint Treo 650 smartphones.
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...update650.html
    I had connection problems yesterday. I ended up doing a hard reset and then a full restore from Backupman. That seemed to fix the problem. I'm going to install the update anyway.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Soooooo, is there a patch for the Sprint 700p? This is only for the 650? Thanks, Casey.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I did the patch...I have been having network issues but it didnt seem to affect Chatter as much as it was delaying my text messages and picturemail in particular.

Thanks Marc
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Soooooo, is there a patch for the Sprint 700p? This is only for the 650? Thanks, Casey.
    Only 650, so far.