1.    #1  
    Is anyone aware of any utilities for Palm OS that would provide basic TCP/IP Utilities (Ping, Traceroute, DNS Lookup, Whois, etc) ?

I just ordered my ThinModem+ and I would really like to be able to do diagnostics on hosts while I'm dialed in.

I see that there are some PQA apps for the Palm VII that do this, but I haven't had any luck finding a regular (non PQA) app..

TIA

PimpBot 5000
    On the Platinum (I don't know about others, but it should be true for all PalmOS 3.5) open System/Prefs, choose the Network category, then menu/Options/View Log.
    Actually the log is more than a log, it's also a small command interpreter; for example type "?" then new-line (like a "/" drawn from top right to bottom left) and you will get a list of recognized commands. On mine there is info, finger, nettrace and ping. I have not used them yet because I have never been connected, but I think I know what they are used for...
    This is amazing, it's even on my VDx. I'll give it a test and let you know the results.