1.    #1  
    http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?so...ProductID=3295

This is overpriced but nice and classy. It will let you charge 4 gadgets at one time. Looks nice on a desk. Mahogany finish. They have a treo on it in one of the images.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Funny - it doesn't look like any of the devices are even plugged in. I suppose the wires would ruin the pictures. Typical...!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    Funny - it doesn't look like any of the devices are even plugged in. I suppose the wires would ruin the pictures. Typical...!
    Land of the Lost, eh?
    Click on the main photo and other images come up. In some images htey are being charged. In others there are just there. So it serves a dual purpose. You can either charge your gadgets or park 'em there. They designer said his wife was complaining that his gear and charging cables were everywhere....so he tried to solve the problem and make peace with the wife.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Why would I need a 4-device charger? I bought a Treo so I could get rid of the other 3 devices!
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Why would I need a 4-device charger? I bought a Treo so I could get rid of the other 3 devices!
    Some people really like gadgets like me. I like the treo still despite the lack of real progress made in the OS. But no, it doesn't do it all for me. I have a 60 gb ipod with video. I have the treo 700 p. I have have a dedicated Besta cd 618 Chinese/English dictionary (http://besta.com/), a vaio UX 180 p, and a canon SD 450 digital camera.

I might be in the minority, but I ain't the only one. The one device that is closest to being a single device for me is the ux 180.

Anyway, I threw this up here for the people who might be interested. Simple enough.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Understood. Just throwing in my 2 cents. For me, the convenience (and lower cost) of using 1 convergence device outweighs the performance of multiple devices. Didn't mean to suggest there's no market for this (or that you shouldn't have posted it).
    Last edited by kvcobra; 08/07/2006 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typos
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  7.    #7  
    Understood. Just throwing in my 2 cents. For me, the convenience (and lower cost) of using 1 convergence device outweighs the performance of multiple devices. Didn't mean to suggest there's no market for this (or that you shouldn't have posted it).
    Maybe it is for families that share and like to do things together...